Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
A global Engagement influencer, I design & implement new leadership strategies at a global scale that enable corporate change and boost business value.
Change Agents Worldwide & Peter Drucker Society Europe member.
Knight of the French National Order of Merit (2017)
Business Culture Lotus Excellence Award (2018 & 2017)
Global Employee Engagement Influencer (2018 & 2017)
Employee Engagement Award (2018 & 2016)
Best Achievement of Operational Excellence in Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences (2017)
Platinum Award for Organizational Operational Excellence (2017)
Alliance for Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Award (2017)
Organizational Culture Excellence Award (2016)
40 Women to Watch Over 40 Honoree (2016)
Int'l Association of Business Communicators Gold Quill Award (2016)
Holmes Report Innovator top 25 EMEA (2015)
Most Impactful Emerging Initiative Award (2015)
Best Use of Social Media for Healthcare Award (2014)
La Tribune Women's Award, French national trophy (2013)
We Need Social
Since September 2018
- Create value by helping organizations and leaders engage their clients, partners and employees, through new leadership methods and behaviors
- Public speaking, Engagement Strategy & Coaching
Since September 2018
- Strategy execution & change, the Kotter way
- Enable more leadership from more people and make our client organizations better day after day
to August 2018
- Challenge: improve quality by changing the business culture and the way 10,000 people work globally.
- Achieved unprecedented turnaround of quality in 2 years by leading a global movement for change that transformed leadership & business culture
- Business gains confidential but extremely significant
- 10 international Awards
to July 2014
- Challenge: ensure successful launch of the 1st ever vaccine against Dengue, the company’s top priority program against a massive public health issue.
- Designed and implemented a relational engagement strategy with internal and external stakeholders globally.
- Created a global digital community against Dengue. Largest share of voice on dengue. 250,000 followers in less than a year.
- Implemented a collaborative work platform and innovative information flows for 400+ internal stakeholders.
to May 2012
- Challenge: grow the vaccine business over Asia Pacific and other international areas by managing commercial operations and strategic planning.
- Successfully lead a major product launch in Japan: 17 M€ turnover in 1st year, >100 M€ in 3rd
- Developed private and public markets over int’l areas; supported a ~400 M€ business over 15 countries; managed a 30 M€ P&L
- Cross-function project: Designed & implemented a global collaborative initiative around diversity & inclusion: 2,500 participants in 55 countries.
to March 2003
- Challenge: ensure organization’s continuous fit to business priorities, in a corporate transformation and high growth context.
- Conducted deployment of a new performance management process over int’l subsidiaries (450 persons)
- Provided consultancy to managers, supported people motivation and development, Led the annual compensation process for the entire int’l entity (900 people).
Lagardere Group - Lagardere Media
to December 2000
- Challenge: turn around a failing music radio business in China.
- Successfully managed P&L and increased sales. 4 M€ turnover
- Managed and developed a team of 60 Chinese and 8 int’l staff
- Managed PR and relations with partners & regulation Authorities
Lagardere Group - Matra
to January 1999
- Challenge: develop the Command, Control & Communication Systems business in Asia.
- Promoted the system offer towards military & civilian prospects
- Handled negotiation for a >100 M€ commercial deal in Asia
to January 1997
- Challenge: run consulting services for foreign businesses in Vietnam.
- Lead business development projects in oil and telecom fields
- Managed the company’s representative office and staff in Hanoi.
- Challenge: develop visibility of a small Information System business in France and China.
- Developed communication strategy & material and press relations
- Organized the visits of Chinese customer delegations
Leadership, Engagement, Corporate Activism
Community Engagement, Social Media, Networks
International Business Operations, Marketing
French (mother tongue), English (fluent), German, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese (notions)
Stanford University on Coursera
Université Paris Sorbonne (Paris IV)
to February 1992
Institut d'Etudes politiques de Bordeaux
to June 1990
- President, Board of Directors, SPHOTA - a music innovation cooperative (voluntary engagement)